Visiting Nicole's Chocolaterie And Nicole's Chocolate Room

Hey Readers,

This post is my first post in 2017, i decide to write it in english language because a few month ago i  did set my blog up with translate button, so all readers from all around the world can easily read it in their own language so yeah i hope this could help you. But don't try to translate my previous post because it will sound weird haha i used some slang words there. You won't understand it hahaha.

Eventhough the Valentine's day is over, i want to share to you guys about a great luxurious place to enjoy your chocolate in Bogor. I ain't about to share the menu because i was come there right after i visited Nicole's Lounge and my stomach felt so full. I'm so sorry about that.

I'm pretty sure that most of you already know about Nicole's Kitchen and Lounge in Kampoeng Brasco Cipanas. So, Nicole's Chocolaterie and Nicole's Chocolate Room aren't that far from that place. I'm a bit forget about the correct floor list but don't worry, all Nicole's Places are in the same building.

First of all, i'm gonna tell you about Nicole's Chocolaterie.

Details :
Address : Raya Cipanas Hanjawar Street No. 1, Puncak, Jawa Barat.
Opening Hours : Weekdays 10AM-10PM & Weekends 10AM-12AM
Contact : instagram @nicoleschocolaterie

Nicole's Chocolaterie is a kind of Chocolate Shop. You can buy chocolate in many shapes of chocolate. The chocolate that they sell is definitely the cutest chocolate shapes i have ever seen. So many shapes that will confuse you haha.


I was finish my dinner in Nicole's Lounge so i decided to down the stairs and tried to go home.

But, my eyes was straightly staring at these 2 cute little penguins.

Look! How cute they are. I just cant stop staring at them.

I was curious about them. I thought this place was closed, during i walk, i found out that they were still open. Lucky me. I was amazed about what they have there. So many little cute things i can't deny.











They're not only sell chocolate, they also sell other snacks like...

Popcorns

And...




Well, they also sell cute merchandise like ...




So, it's all of what they sell there.

Let's move to up the stair to see Nicole's Chocolate Room

When you arrive on the upper floor, you will see this flower bouquet and Nicole's Chocolate Room menu list.

So, here is the menu list








And here is the decoration there



 







FYI, they also have the 3rd floor soon (if we count the first one is the Chocolaterie, the second one is Chocolate Room)


When i was there, the 3rd floor wasn't finish yet. The waiter said to me that it will be a good spot for taking photo.

Lets just see




I'm so sorry because it was too dark there so i can't hear you
(just like what Patrick said to Spongebob hahaha)

No no no.

I'm so sorry because it was too dark there so i can't give you the good view and it was look weird if i use flash.

The best time for you to take photo in this spot is about 10am or 4pm and bit more. Just make sure that it has good lighting while you're taking photo haha.

I was just wonder how this place would look when they finish it.

Disclaimer : I'm so sorry if what i did is an illegal thing for posting unfinished restaurant like this. Whoever the owner is, i would say thanks for making this gorgeous place to hang out and so much thanks for your employee named Siti who guided me there. She was just try being nice to me as your client. Hope you would give her some bonus haha. Probably, i will come there when that place is fully finished and try some their menu. It seems delicious and sweet.

So, it's all i want to share. I hope this post give you reference for the next place to visit. Don't be confuse, just visit. 


Byebye,
Via

Get Closer With Me :




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whats Up Chapter Tanjung Duren (Promo : Indomie Kekinian Cuma Seribu)

Ngopi di Ninotchka, yuk ;)